Saturday, October 18, 2008

IC:Taseli's Journal: Learning the ways of the Talon, Part 1

I spoke with one of the druid trainers in Stormwind today. He told me that I possessed the knowledge and the skills to become a druid of the talon. He told me to seek out a druid by the name of Morthis Whisperwing in Zangarmarsh. Ahhh... To return to the marsh... I do find the area to be beautiful, though the smell would keep me from taking up a residence there... Ohh... Where was I..

Ah yes, Morthis. He told me that to learn the ways of the talon I would have to perform a ritual. To do that I would need to gather some herbs to make a potion. Ten bogblossom, ten dreaming glory and ten ancient lichen, to be exact. Not that difficult really... I already had a good amount of dreaming glory and was able to purchase the ancient lichen rather inexpensively in Stormwind. The bogblossom was another story. It only grows on the top of the giant mushrooms that grow in the area... So I had to take a flight.

I returned to him, later in the evening with the herbs... The uptight jerk complained when a bit of pollen hit him, causing him to sneeze... Well.. I guess we will see where I have to go from here.

No comments: