Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Friday Five from Anna

Anna has done another RP based Friday Five and I would like to use this opportunity to give another one of my characters the opportunity to step up and answer the questions. So here are the questions!
  • When is your character’s birthday? Does he/she know?
  • What is your character’s favorite place in the world? Why?
  • What kind of sense of humor does your character have (if any)?
  • Is your character introverted or extroverted?
  • What just irritates the hell out of your character?
Stepping up to answer this round of questions is Boetin.

  1. Well... My birthday is September 24th. And I will be all of 76 years old when it rolls around next. Still fairly young for a gnome really.
  2. My favorite place would be my home just outside Thelsamar on Loch Modan. I don't think I need to explain it, but to put it simply, that is where my family is.
  3. I tend to find things funny most others do not. I like to make light of difficult situations and have on occasion made comments at the wrong time.
  4. I like to think of myself as extroverted. I can talk to almost anyone about anything if the time and place is right for it.
  5. Stupidity. Thats what irritates me. I mean if I ask a simple question, like who was here an hour ago, a simple list of descriptions or names should work or even a simple I don't know will suffice... Don't say what do you mean by 'who was here an hour ago'. Thats is exactly what I want to know!

No comments: