Sunday, August 17, 2008

I have a blog now

So... After reading other WoW blogs, I decided to get in on the show as well. As you can guess from my title, my primary characters are two gnomes and an elf.

I am a roleplayer. I do not raid except for a bi-weekly Kara run. I guess I mean to say that this blog won't be covering raid strategy etc... What I will cover are my experiences as a roleplayer, perhaps a few IC stories here and there, though I am a horrible writer. I may post a few tips for leveling and general class play from time to time. I may even talk about non WoW related things.

I guess my goal with this blog is to have fun and an outlet for my random musings. I do, however, intend to update once a week or so.

4 comments:

Kanammer / Remmanak said...

Great to see more of "The Family" getting into things ;) I need to start working on mine now hehe.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Boetin!

/cheer!

Hobbes543 said...

I'll try to do somewhat regular updates, though the next couple weeks will be hectic for me.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!